One of my best mates was chatting to his neighbour who is a photographer, and the matter of a broken light fighting came up, well by trade i am an electrician and so offered to take a look,
Not sure why but I have never met a professional photographer before and in your minds eye you build an impression of what such professional would look like. I was expecting an older, white haired guy in a tweed suite, but I met the young Jeff Ascough.
Since meeting him I have been inspired massively, and am a regular reader of his blog, which is informative and show cases his work.
I know i will never produce work to his standard, but from meeting him i was inspired, if a normal down to earth guy can do this why cant i? and so the reading and the drive to improve my work has grew and grew.
and ofcourse...... i changed the light fitting
No comments:
Post a Comment