Well that's me back to Aberdeen this evening and the usual happened.
The flight from Luton was delayed, so by the time we hit Aberdeen, we arrive at the same time as 4 other flights.
There was huge amount of chaos and tension while we all fought for our luggage.. And then there's the taxi que....
Aberdeen airport has a fair large taxi rank, minus one thing... Taxi's!!
While I was waiting the mind wonders and the iPhone camera comes out for a play.
Here is an image I quite like from the wait, edited on an app called "picture show".
Lee
The flight from Luton was delayed, so by the time we hit Aberdeen, we arrive at the same time as 4 other flights.
There was huge amount of chaos and tension while we all fought for our luggage.. And then there's the taxi que....
Aberdeen airport has a fair large taxi rank, minus one thing... Taxi's!!
While I was waiting the mind wonders and the iPhone camera comes out for a play.
Here is an image I quite like from the wait, edited on an app called "picture show".
Lee
.

No comments:
Post a Comment