This is a quick one, id like to mention some of the cool blogs I follow and things I find interesting.
I apologise now if you click some of the links below and end up losing a few hours of your day :0)
1st one is a Podcast I have found recently. Luckily you can go back and download all the previous episodes on iTunes.
If you're a Nikon user you must check out D-Town TV, you will know your way round your camera but there are some mega handy little tips there. I know I certainly shoot differently now due to it. They have moved from Nikon and talk about photography in general. There are some great lighting techniques and other cool stuff.
Podcasts.
- D Town Tv.
- Lastolite School of photography.
- The Art of Photography.
- Phototips by BC Photo
- The photography Show - ( Audible version only)
Blogs.
- Chase Jarvis.
- Glyn Dewis.
- Neal Hibbert.
- Jeff Ascough.
- Alistair Peck.
- Strobist.
- Joe McNally.
- Scott Kelby.
- DIY photography.
- Aimee Spinks.
- Meriland Studio.
- Crash Taylor.
- Paul Brown.
- John Baikie.
- Alice Vandy.
- Jay McLaughlin.
- Fashion Photography blog.
- Ronan Palliser.
- Tez Mercer.
- Ted Forbes.
- Brett Harkness.
- Melen Courses.
- Melissa Johnson.
- TimWallace.
- Laurie Excell.
- Digital Imaging tune up.
- Christian Pondella.
- Jasmine Star.
- David Ziser.
- Richard Harrington.
- Cheap Shots..
- Chris Orwig.
These are in no particular order,
If you have a blog or follow others please comment with the URL and so we can build on this list with cool sites, and i can keep upto date with what you do.
They do not have to be only Photography related.
Thanks.
Lee
No comments:
Post a Comment