Tuesday, 13 November 2012

A wonderful woman, which i am truly honoured to have photographed.

 2010.


Hi guys, 

The following images are from my Aunts funeral taken in Amsterdam.
She was a true amazing lady, and will be sadly missed by many.
I was asked by the family to document this time in our lives, which was something very emotional and tough. 

I feel honoured and hope that i did you proud....





A few family members signing the coffin, saying our goodbyes and having one last beer with her the night before the funeral. 



Her daughter taking images of peoples farewells. 








Her daughter saying bye bye mama.





A huge turn out. 
A testament to her love for everyone. 



Bye bye my dearest Aunt....



My aunt before passing,
said " i do not want tears and choir music, I want laughter and Rock and Roll..."
and a huge crazy party it was.


No comments:

Post a Comment