I really fancied giving it ago.
Kelly has got the largest wardrobe of clothes known to man. So had a rummage around to see what she could find.
She found the out fit in the shoot, which we thought was a 50's style. We looked online for hair styles from that period.
With Kelly being a hair and beauty expert she did all her own makeup and hair for this shoot.
With Kelly being a hair and beauty expert she did all her own makeup and hair for this shoot.
I have just bought a second, off camera flash. This was the first shoot where I had used another light source.
It was mainly a flash on a tripod, through an umbrella to soften the light.
It was mainly a flash on a tripod, through an umbrella to soften the light.
I thought the light brought a cool and new edge to my work and am really interested into pushing this idea further.


No comments:
Post a Comment